Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NEW RECORD | U.S. TOUR | EURO TOUR

Hello folks, our new record "Aggression" is completely finished and has been sent out to be pressed. We are beyond excited for this. The "man"(Bridge 9, Rivalry) tells us it will be officially out June 10th, so keep your eyes and ears open for pre-orders and a record release show.

In touring news: we're doing a Full US tour with our homeboys in Have Heart starting on June 20th. I believe we're bringing out a few different bands (Wasteland, Foundation, On etc..) with us for certain sections of the tour. 

After that we're gonna head over to Europe for a couple of weeks in late August with Have Heart and Shipwreck. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how fun that is going to be.
whizzle


8 comments:

kimpunkrock said...

Sweet! I have been listening to your other 2 records all week. I am stoked on the new stuff. Please take that summer tour out to seattle.

I can't wait for the fun pre-orders.

Take care guys-
kpr

Anonymous said...

FUCK YEAH! For Europe dates! I seriously cannot wait!

brad said...

yes!
aggression will surely rip!

Gabexmosh said...

Please come to Sweden. I'll bring you vegan treats if you do!

vaitor said...

awesome! please come to thailand :)

Anonymous said...

Man, I am really hoping you guys make it to richmond VA, I tried to come to bloodfest man, but I got in some trouble so I still have yet to see you guys, please come here on your tour with Have Heart!

Barrie said...

I heard the "Aggression" via the digital download that I got from the Rivalry vinyl pre-order. I have to say, you guys have certainly outdone yourself. The record is absolutely phenomenal, musically and lyrically. I'm hoping to catch the record release show in Providence at the end of next month; if not, I'll be seeing you guys in New York when you come down to either Brooklyn or Long Island in July (I hear the show is getting moved to LI). Seriously can't wait to hear these new songs live. "Scream" has become my new anthem.

Amazing record. Thank you Verse for writing it.

xJxGx said...

When you will come to south america guys, Bane was here a few weeks ago; come soon, we are waiting for you, take care guys XXX